Stacy Schwarz is driven by a desire to use her legal skills and unique personal attributes to defend and protect the legal rights of people facing the complex challenges of Family Law.
Stacy earned her Law degree at Boston's New England School of Law in 1992 and immediately went into private practice in Philadelphia and the surrounding counties. In 1997 she completed the Masters of Law program in Taxation at Villanova University School of Law. This advanced degree has provided her clients with the additional benefit of an advocate who understands the inevitable tax consequences of the life changes associated with Family Law, and how to make the best choices as it relates to one's individual situation.
She's been described as intense, aggressive and persistent while at the same time compassionate, sensitive, and patient. Stacy knows when to fight for her clients' interests and when it's better to negotiate to resolve disputes. Whether she's in the courtroom or negotiating in private, her clients can be assured that their best interests are served.
This full-service firm handles all aspects of Family Law including Divorce, Custody and Visitation, Support, and Domestic Violence. Because of the firm's small size, clients find a level of responsiveness, flexibility and accommodation not available at larger firms. We're eager to accommodate our clients' schedules.
If you're looking for an attorney to help your family through a challenging situation, know that our firm brings the highest level of legal ability and ethics to bear on your issues while respecting each individuals' feelings, motivations and needs. Call or email us today to schedule an appointment.
- Areas of Practice:
- Family Law
- Domestic Relations
- Property Division
- Child Custody
- Child Support
- Termination of Parental Rights
- Abuse Defense
- Domestic Violence
- Grandparent & 3rd Party Visitation Custody
- Bar Admissions:
- Pennsylvania, 1992
- New Jersey, 1992
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1992
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of Pennsylvania, 1992
- New England School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts,
- Villanova University School of Law, Villanova, Pennsylvania,
- University of Maryland,
- Published Works:
- "New Tax Law Alters Divorce Planning for Marital Residences", The Philadelphia Lawyer Magazine, volume 61, No. 2, Summer, 1998
- "Tales From The Frontlines" - Legally Blond in Philadelphia, The Philadelphia Lawyer Magazine, Volume 67, No. 1, Spring, 2004