Philadelphia Family Law Attorney
Aggressive, Compassionate, Honest, Thorough Advocacy
At the Law Offices of Stacy E. Schwarz, LLC, we believe that you are the best person to direct the course of your future. That is why attorney Stacy Schwarz works, whenever possible, to help clients negotiate beneficial agreements to their divorce, property division, child custody and support matters.
The resolution of a family law matter is about your future and your children's future. Your solutions should meet your unique family situation and financial needs. Our goal is to help you reach those solutions while protecting your property and parental rights, maintaining cordial co-parenting relationships, reducing stress on you and your children, and keeping your money in your pocket.
When you are in need of a Philadelphia divorce lawyer or child support attorney skilled in all aspects of family law, contact the Law Offices of Stacy E. Schwarz online or call (215) 241-1117.
Pennsylvania Family Law
- Divorce : Attorney Schwarz represents clients in both fault and no-fault divorce in the five-county area around Philadelphia. She can explain the grounds for divorce, legal requirements in Pennsylvania, the divorce process, and issues to consider, such as tax consequences.
- Annulment : Although it is difficult to obtain an annulment in Pennsylvania, Ms. Schwarz has helped clients achieve an annulment.
Property Matters and Financial Support
- Prenuptial Agreements : Even before you enter into a marriage or begin to live with a partner, you can protect your financial future, whether you are the initiator of the agreement or the party presented with a prenuptial agreement.
- Property Division : Regardless of the size and complexity of your shared estate, attorney Schwarz can help you achieve a fair and equitable division of property, assets, and marital debt. She works with middle income to high-net-worth couples seeking legal separation or divorce.
- Spousal Support : Make sure any spousal maintenance award is proper and fair by working with a divorce lawyer who will aggressively protect your financial interests.
Legal Issues Involving Children
- Child Custody and Visitation : Your child's best interest is the foremost factor in any child custody and visitation determination. It takes a thorough knowledge of the law, skillful negotiation, and compassion to help parties arrive at a workable solution. Attorney Schwarz helps clients protect their access to and relationship with their child(ren). She also represents grandparents and other relatives who want to maintain ties with the grandchildren in their lives following a family break-up or death.
- Child Support : A fair child support order is based on each parent’s income, assets, earning capacity and custodial time. These facts need to be evaluated and presented to the court. If there has been a substantial change in your circumstances, Ms. Schwarz can help you seek a modification of your existing support order.
- Adoption or Termination of Parental Rights : Ms. Schwarz helps families achieve stepparent and related family adoptions, including the process of voluntary or involuntary termination of parental rights.
Family Violence, Neglect and Protective Matters
- Child Protective Services : Ms. Schwarz represents parents in CPS and DHS investigations, including defense of parental rights.
- Domestic Violence : If you have been the victim of domestic abuse, Ms. Schwarz will work diligently to obtain a restraining order to protect you. If you have been unfairly charged with abuse in order to remove you from your home or damage your standing in a divorce or custody action, she can defend you in court.
To learn more, please check out our Divorce and Property Division Information Center.
Exceptional Service in a Convenient Location
When you contact our office, you will speak directly with attorney Schwarz. For prompt, caring and personal attention from an experienced family lawyer, call (215) 241-1117 or contact our Philadelphia law office online.